Earlier today I blogged about Lebron’s return to Cleveland. I figured I’d keep a running entry.
- Lebron boos drowned out when starting lineups were announced because Big Z got cheered
- I mentioned earlier today that Lebron needed to be the better man, bad call by him to do his powder ritual.
- LeBron James will either get 60 points tonight or go 2-20 from the field.
- Nice to see Cavs fans booing Lebron every time he touches the ball. Toronto STILL does this when Vince Carter comes to town
- Tweet of the night? h/t @heavenlyskyes
- The Heat/Cavs game will be showed on TNT because ‘They Know Drama’
- I feel bad for whoever is handing the delay for TNT tonight. These chants are getting ugly.
- Just realized that 40% of the starting lineups tonight are former Raptors (Arroyo, Bosh, Graham and Parker)
- “Akron hates you” chant with about 3:40 left in 1st
- Marv Albert just said they are only selling beverages in paper cups because of safety concerns
- Creative signs so far:
- Lyin’ King
- We should have draft Darko
- At the end of 1 Miami leads 31-24. Solid first quarter for LeBron who quietly got 10 points (4-8 FG) , 4 Rebounds and 5 assists.
- Long rest for Lebron. He’s sat out most of this 2nd quarter.
- This Kia commercial is very strange.
- Best game yet for the big 3? They are playing at a faster pace then usual. Don’t know why they haven’t played at this pace a lot more this season.
- Crowd was much tamer here in the 2nd quarter with LeBron’s extended bench time and the Miami heat pulling away to make this a 19 point game. Lebron has 14 points, 4 rebounds and 6 assists. Miami leads 59-40.
- Absolutely agree with Charles Barkley. He just called out Byron Scott for not having control over his bench. They’re joking around with Lebron while he is destroying them.
- Ernie Johnson just said that the best chant of first half was “Akron hates you.” He obviously picked that one because it was the only he could repeat on TV!
- Joe Cowley of the Chicago Sun-Times just made a good observation.
- Now we’re getting into the danger zone – game is becoming a blowout and the beers are still flowing.
- They’re chanting “Scottie Pippen.”
- This is just getting ugly now. Lebron is firing on all cylinders, he’s just toying with them
- From Tim Reynolds, the Associate Press reporter who covers Miami Heat
- “Akron hates you” chant is back.
- 95-65 at the end of 3. Lebron has 38 points (15-25 from the field), 5 rebounds and 8 assists. That should be it for him.
- This is where things could get ugly. People who have been drinking all night sitting through a blowout.
- For ESPN’s streak for the cash game my pick tonight was LeBron total points over Cleveland field goals. It is 38 to 20 at the moment. I win!
I guess it is time to turn on NFL Nework?
As always you can leave a comment here, reach me by e-mail or .